Are you in for a Kids Fun Day this Saturday?
Lauderhill Mall announces free transportation service from and to Florida’s first air-conditioned mall.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that causes persistent tiredness, discomfort, and other symptoms. It affects almost 1.5 million people in the United States. However, according to the Lupus Foundation of America, 63 percent of Americans are unaware of the disease.
At Lauderhill Mall, we believe that moms deserve to be celebrated on Mother's Day 2022! We've put together a list of things you can do at our mall on mom’s special day.
Whether you're looking for some quality shopping time with Mom or just want to have some fun with the whole family, our wide variety of restaurants and stores is sure to have something to suit your needs. We wish you and your mom a wonderful Mother's Day!
The United States recognizes March as National Women’s History Month. Learn more about this observance and ways on how to celebrate Women’s History Month 2022.
Lauderhill Mall is holding a free Easter event for kids and adults on Saturday, April 2, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM at 1267 NW 40th Avenue, Lauderhill, Florida 33313.
Running out of ideas on what to pack for spring break 2022? Check out our ultimate spring break essentials you shouldn’t forget!
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Kids
- Celebrate Black History Month 2022 at Lauderhill Mall
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas You Can Find at Lauderhill Mall
- Halloween Weekend at the Lauderhill Mall Was A Blast
- Christmas Specials: Have Your Holiday Photos at Lauderhill Mall
- Free Turkeys this Thanksgiving Day 2020