On August 26th, let us all take a moment to celebrate Women's Equality Day. And let us continue working together until we achieve full equality for all women around the world.
Lauderhill Mall is the perfect place to bring your kids for a day of fun!
Lauderhill Mall announces free transportation service from and to Florida’s first air-conditioned mall.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that causes persistent tiredness, discomfort, and other symptoms. It affects almost 1.5 million people in the United States. However, according to the Lupus Foundation of America, 63 percent of Americans are unaware of the disease.
At Lauderhill Mall, we believe that moms deserve to be celebrated on Mother's Day 2022! We've put together a list of things you can do at our mall on mom’s special day.
Whether you're looking for some quality shopping time with Mom or just want to have some fun with the whole family, our wide variety of restaurants and stores is sure to have something to suit your needs. We wish you and your mom a wonderful Mother's Day!
The United States recognizes March as National Women’s History Month. Learn more about this observance and ways on how to celebrate Women’s History Month 2022.
- Lauderhill Mall to Host Free Easter Event
- The Ultimate Spring Break Essentials You Need for 2022
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Kids
- Celebrate Black History Month 2022 at Lauderhill Mall
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas You Can Find at Lauderhill Mall
- Halloween Weekend at the Lauderhill Mall Was A Blast